Friday, May 28, 2010

2 Month Checkup, 5/16/2010

I went to the doctor's to get checked out- Mom says I have to do this every month... seems a little extreme to me, but whatever- I am just here for the ride. So, after waiting 45 minutes in the waiting room, Mom started to get a little fidgity and cranky so they finally put us in a patient room. Doc asked us a few questions then left... for another 30 minutes, so of course I got extremely hungry... I mean on the verge of starvation, so I started screaming and Mom had to feed me while waiting for someone to remember we were alive. Finally this creepy nurse lady came in and STUCK ME IN THE LEG....TWICE!!!! Made me cry, made Dad cry...she was a VERY naughty lady and I plan to tell her that next time I see her!
On to brighter news, we did find out that I am 25 in long and 12 lbs 9oz...doc says I am almost off the chart and told Mom not to overfeed me.....is there such a thing?!?! Better not put me on a diet Mom, you will regret it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment