Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello World

So, I finally decided to show up on 3/16/2010 and let me tell you- I know Mom says she had it bad...but really, I am the victim here! Mom, if you had all that nausea and gas, what the heck do you think was going on inside?! Not a party, I can tell you that. 8 lb 15 oz all crammed in- jeesh! Well, enough complaining- Princess Delaney is here!

This will be the first, and only time I will let you swaddle me. I have to put on a good show for the nurses- but when we get home the real Delaney is coming out!

It is now day
2 with me around, and Mom got me all cutesied up to go

home. Have my cute polka dots on, the pants with the kitty face on the rump and even the kitten hat to finish off the look. She got me all strapped in my girlie carseat, which by the way she made, snapped a couple of pictures, started wheeling out the door...then.....BARF- oops.
Yes, I barfed all over that cute outfit- won't be the last time :) So, back in we go- Mom changed me into a not as cute outfit, but I guess it will work- get all strapped in, start wheeling out the door...then.....I REALLY BARF! Oh yeah , this time I got it on EVERYTHING! Third time is the charm- although I am now going home in the hospital shirt and no pants....so much for a fashionable exit!

No comments:

Post a Comment